A telecommunications and Contact Centre solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and improving relationships within the existing client base.
- Supporting further growth of the business by cross selling to current contacts.
- Continuously analysing industry trends to understand and satisfy customer demands.
- Understanding the importance of self-development within the industry.
- Producing and executing individually tailored business proposals to satisfy customers’ needs.
- Successfully introducing new products to existing contacts.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationship with customers and third-party stakeholders.
- Effectively influencing successful business decisions.
- Working closely with various sales departments of the business in order to achieve pre-set targets and KPIs.
- Following required company standards and due diligence.
- Identifying and generating new sales opportunities to ensure maximum profitability.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid background in account management and development.
- Strong all around understanding of customer contact technology.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role is essential.
- A strong desire to succeed in the role by demonstrating constant self-improvement.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of working with Applications and CRM solutions.
- Professional and confident demeanour.
- An apparent ability to build and maintain profitable relationships.
- Being able to represent the company and its products in a technical environment.
- Analytical and energetic approach to various workloads.
- Proven experience of working towards and hitting company KPIs.