Merchandising and Supply Chain Director - South London
A leading luxury retailer making waves in the homeware and interiors market is looking for a senior leading to drive the profitability across all operations and trading of the business. This is a unique opportunity for a Head of Merchandising and/or Supply Chain to take the next step into broad senior role.
As Commercial Director, you will be tasked with the following:
- Implementing and delivering the top line commercial strategy, identifying growth opportunities
- Improving the efficiencies of the Supply Chain and Logistics service levels
- Lead the customer care strategy, ensuring the operational processes ensure a market leading service
- Developing your senior team, empowering them to deliver in line with the company values
- Build collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- A strong track record of delivering as Head of Trade/Supply chain, ideally within a luxury home or fashion environment
- Evidence of leading teams to exceed against demanding targets, implementing or changing key strategies or processes
- Appreciation and commercial awareness of the luxury market
- Real ambition and drive to succeed, and a dissatisfaction with the mediocre.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and character, please apply with an up to date CV today.
£70 - 80k