Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer (£60-£75K+ Bonuses)
apidly expanding tech company are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer to join their tech team. Specialising building innovative applications across Mobile, Tablet and Desktop they are majorly disrupting their market across AI and Healthcare Technology.
In this Senior Full Stack Ruby Developer position your main duties will entail:
- Responsible for the development of the workforce management platform including a JSON API Development of new features and participation in product decisions.
- Analysing and fixing of bugs that occurs.
- Commercial experience delivering crisp, clean, testable code.
- Pass on knowledge to more junior staff within the development team.
- Performing code reviews.
In this Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer vacancy you must have:
- Detailed experience with PostgreSQL or similar databases.
- Demonstrable experience writing automated tests.
- Experience with Github or Gitlab, BitBucket.
- Confident with Agile methodology.
It would be beneficial but not essential to have in this Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer role:
- Experience with Web sockets.
- Experience with Heroku
- Exposure/good understanding of Angular js.
|Senior Full-Stack Ruby Developer | London |£60,000 - £75,000+ Bonuses!!
Don't miss out on a fantastic opportunity, for immediate consideration contact me Luke Adams….
Ruby on Rails