Primary School Teacher KS2
An Ofsted rated 'Good' School based in North East London are looking to appoint a KS2 Primary Teacher to commence on a permanent basis this coming September 2017. The school is based in a well connected area of NE London, bordering the Hariney and Enfield borders.
This role is suitable for both Experienced and Newly Qualified teachers looking for permanent work in KS2. Based in a suburban area of London, this Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school holds a fantastic team teaching ethos.
This long-standing Headteacher of this fantastic school is committed to making a crucial contribution to children's development and learning. Through from the Nursery to Key Stage Two, the classes provide a rich variety of opportunities and experiences that are appropriate to the needs of the children.
The Head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well class. The school has been graded as Outstanding consistently throughout its high achieving long academic history. This position is available for either an experienced teacher or NQT, with their induction supported and part of the very successful borough NQT Programme.
There are excellent facilities and resources in the indoor and outdoor environments. Class sizes are kept small to ensure that there is adequate time for quality teaching and learning to take place.
The Head is looking for a teacher who can:
- Be a consistently 'good or outstanding' Primary Teacher who holds QTS
- Be skilled at building up positive and respectful relationships with children, parents & colleagues
* Be an enthusiastic team player who is willing and able to share ideas and expertise
* Be keen to develop their own practice and try out new initiatives
* Be an inspirational practitioner who motivates all children to do their very best
* Be committed to ensuring that every child may flourish and reach their full potential
The school can offer:
* A warm and welcoming school and parish community
* Enthusiastic pupils who are eager and ready to learn
* A highly motivated and supportive staff team
* Support for your own professional development
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents
If this sounds like this is the role for you, then please apply by submitting an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP. Interviews will be commencing imminently, so do not delay!