Change Control Manager
Seeking a Change Control Manager for a large and highly reputable company based in Taunton.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday - Friday with a salary of £38,000 - £42,000 PA DOE.
This is a very varied role and some of your duties will include:
- Attend weekly Controller CAB, daily CAB and late emergency CAB to ensure all raised change is discussed, assessed and approved before authorising
- Manage Risks & Issues with regard to the change schedule, providing analysis, support and management to resolve conflicting priority of changes on the basis of risk
- Provide change schedules and ensure all raised change is discussed and its impact is understood by Service teams on a daily basis
- Work closely with Project Managers, the Release Manager, Service Managers, Delivery Managers & Leads, Delivery partners and Business Delivery Teams to manage the Change Schedule
- Enforce the IS Change Control Management Operating Standard in order to protect business service from poor change
- Review policy, operating standards and standard operating procedures on a regular basis to ensure they are fit for purpose. Provide training & training materials for Raisers, Assessors and Approvers of Change Orders
You must be ITIL Qualified and educated to Degree level or have the equivalent experience. You will need experience of IT industry standards, working in a complex IT environment and Microsoft Office Suite of tools. Be proficient in reviewing Change Orders, Test Exit reports, run books and risk assessments.
- Competitive Salary
- 34 days holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays)
- Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career
To apply for this role please do so online or contact Rebecca on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.