Head of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital Marketing
Salary: up to £80K plus Bonus
My client is a fast moving, challenger brand within the financial services space. Before they came on the scene, nothing about banking was particularly simple. The group was started 10 years ago; and are now fast becoming one of the leading digital provider of banking services, redefining how people and businesses manage their money, using a smarter approach with their technology; giving their customers the opportunity for anytime, anywhere solutions without the need to step foot into a physical branch!
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing strategist to join our client's team. You will help use web technologies to achieve their business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase new customer volumes and value as well as brand awareness. As an online-only challenger to banks, our online marketing strategy and presence plays a critical role in our revenue and portfolio growth.
This role sits within the Marketing function and reports to the CMO with close collaboration with our Analytics and Digital Delivery teams to devise and implement acquisition campaigns and driving quality consumer and SME prospects to our sales site to purchase banking products via responsive desktop sites and mobile app.
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience, they'd like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and able to lead a high performing team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively translate and connect our brand with our online customers to drive best in class customer acquisition and overall customer value.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Manage their new customer acquisition revenue and portfolio growth plans
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, sales landing pages, on-boarding and customer emails, and social media) to ensure revenue and portfolio growth
- Oversee customer social media accounts and improve overall review forum ratings / rankings
- Manage and improve online content, identifying content gaps and considering SEO and Google Analytics, and owning the Umbraco CMS
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Analyse web traffic, sales and customer portfolio metrics and suggest solutions to boost customer volumes and value
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with our customers' / prospect universe preferences and proactively make recommendations regarding channels, products and lead conversion
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure the brand has maximum online market share within our space and we stand out.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- Educated to degree standard and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications
- At least 7-8 years experience within Digital Marketing, within either a consumer regulated or subscription based envirnoment
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Advanced PPC and SEO optimisation experience across online channels is required with experience in Audience Management and Funnel Based Optimization
- Have worked in a fast-paced, 'Digital 1st' marketing environment primarily focused on Client-side direct response and sales
- Strong understanding of Google products including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and the wider digital media landscape, including mobile 1st, search and display advertising products and strategies
- Proven track record of delivering high performing marketing programs and marketing team
- Highly organized and self-motivated with strong strategic and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Experience with Budgeting & Forecast Performance as well as monitoring investment & performance
To apply for the Head of Digital Marketing position, please click the 'Apply' button or email