Our client, a Global luxury online fashion platform, is currently recruiting a Treasury Analyst to join their growing Treasury function, to be based in their Central London offices. This is a newly created role within the function and provides an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a developing function within a rapidly expanding business!
Our client is an luxury online fashion platform with a global presence. They are a truly global organisation with teams present in locations across the world.
The Treasury Analyst will work closely with all members of the team including; Treasury Cash Manager, Treasury Fx Manager, Accountant, Analyst and Head of Department in order to support best practice operations, maintenance of solutions and implementation of various projects.
Further responsibilities include:
- Supporting the team with weekly and monthly management of information and reporting responsibilities
- Providing cover for Group Daily Cash and Liquidity management activities including calculating cash balances and identifying daily funding requirements
- Managing Group Bank accounts and facilities
- Maintaining Inter-company loan registers and liaising with accounting and tax teams
- Providing support to the wider team on various ad-hoc requirements
To be considered for the Treasury Analyst position you require:
- Financial, Accounting or Business degree preferred
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years previous treasury or banking experience is desirable but not essential- internal training will be provided for all aspects of the role as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook