Graduate Trainee - Business and Marketing - Dundee
Graduate Business and Marketing Job - £19,000 to £20,000 - Training and Development - Well-established business - Progression opportunities - Business Development, Marketing and B2B Sales - Dundee
We are working with a major power tools and ironmongery distributor, part of a leading group of distribution businesses with an annual turnover exceeding £600 million and employing over 1500 people nationwide. Their successful location in Dundee is looking for a business-minded Graduate Trainee to join their team. Working within a fast-paced environment you will embark on a professional development and graduate training programme whilst providing clients with great service.
You will receive a basic starting salary of £19,000 - 20,000 (depending on experience and increased as you progress), plus:
- A lucrative and uncapped bonus
- Progression to a key role within the business (with salary reviews as you progress)
- Initial products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry B2B sales training
- One-to-one mentoring with a successful manager within the business and opportunity to network with other key players in the company
- Opportunity to put your degree to use - with a focus on business development, account management and marketing
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
At the beginning of the graduate programme, you will:
- learn about all areas of the business so that you develop a strong understanding of its operational and commercial aspects.
- build strong relationships with prospective and existing B2B clients and you will continue to have more impact so you can progress to a key role.
- get involved in the marketing of the business - developing marketing campaigns for the company through social media, promotional events, print and the company website.
To ensure your success in the role you will receive bespoke mentoring and training from the successful manager of the company's Dundee location. If you prove yourself, you will also have the chance to progress. You will gain autonomy and have a much higher earning potential.
Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning salaries of £35,000-£50,000 + generous bonuses.
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!