Junior Business Intelligence Developer
Independent Clinical Services is one of the UK's leading healthcare staffing providers. Our aim, which underpins everything we do, is to be the first choice for Health, Life Sciences and Social Care Professionals and Providers. Services. ICS is the parent company to such well-known brands as Pulse and Thornbury within the Nursing, Community and AHP specialities; Asclepius Global for Doctors, Hobson Prior for Life Sciences and most recently Maxxima within Healthcare and Social Services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Business Intelligence Developer to work in our central London offices. The duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing Business Intelligence reporting solutions and being a key player in the design/implementation of our Data Warehouse project.
- Working with The BI Manager, BI Team, Business Managers, Divisional Analysts and key stakeholders to meet user and business requirements.
- Being proactive and innovative in the areas of Business Intelligence, and providing accurate, relevant, intuitive output to the right people, at the right time.
- Maintenance of ETL tools as and when required.
- Understanding our multiple sources of business information to enable the creation of new reports and reporting systems, and modification and improvement of the existing reporting structure.
- Developing technical capabilities to enable the delivery of BI solutions to our group of companies
- Working with the existing Business Intelligence team and key business stakeholders to create reliable, best-practice focused solutions via SSRS and other reporting tools.
- Playing a role in the requirements gathering aspect of report delivery as your business knowledge grows.
Key Technical Skills:
- SQL Server 2012/16 Enterprise stack: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL
- Experience in the creation of Reports and Dashboards
- Practical understanding of Multi-Dimensional Modelling, Data Warehouse concepts and methodologies. Star Schemas and how Business Intelligence tools interface with underlying Data Structures
- Query optimisation and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Loading and Transforming data
- Data Warehousing - Knowledge of System Architecture and Design
This role would suit a clear thinker who has a structured approach to their work so they can prioritise a demanding workload and schedule. You should have excellent communication skills at all levels and be able to interact with a team of Developers, Analysts alongside our wider operational and back-office colleagues. You must also be passionate about Business Intelligence and new technology. If this sounds like you then please contact us with your current CV.
ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer.