2 x SEN TA's required-Central London-Secondary school-September
Our client is looking for two LSA/TA's to work within a great SEN team for KS3 and KS4 students.
Pupils are aged 11-16 and you will be placed with a variety of students from KS3 and KS4.
This is friendly Secondary school located in Central London so an enthusiastic and energetic person is a must. Experience in using Makaton for communication is desirable but not essential. You will be working as a General LSA/TA alongside the class teacher and have some 1:1 responsibilities.
The school are looking for people who have the creativity to devise fun and unique learning methods for students.
The ideal candidate;
- Highly motivated and keen to inspire students.
- General passion for learning and support.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Similar experience in a school setting.
- (Experience working with students with ADHD, ASD EBD and Dyslexia would be desirable but not essential).
- A motivated, energetic and enthusiastic individual.
- The school is situated a short walk from the nearest tube
- Full time position, Monday-Friday
- £65-£80 per day
- A strong and supportive team with an enthusiastic Head teacher looking to create an even better learning environment for students and staff
- This school offers a positive and secure atmosphere
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to the attention of Alfred Bache or give him a call on
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements. ASQ Education partners with a number of SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.