A+D Sales Consultant - London
Our client are an established manufacturer of soft seating contract furniture. They are looking to employ an A+D Sales Consultant to develop existing and new relationships with London’s leading Architectural practices.
Operating within the UK Sales Department, the A+D Sales Consultant’s responsibility will include, but not be limited to the following duties:
- Part of a successful international contract furniture business
- Coordinating and further developing our A&D network - predominantly in London and the South East
- Liaising closely with A+D practices to secure contract furniture specifications.
- Located from our London showroom.
- Helping prepare major tender responses through A&D.
- Maintaining dialogue on international projects with group colleagues
- Attending industry events, seminars and networking forums.
- Maintaining monthly reports of all A&D activities.
- Attending monthly project meetings.
- Needs to work autonomously but also within a close team infrastructure.
- Needs to possess creative approach, and with good communication and presentation skills.
- Numerate abilities - as required to work with clear targets and objectives.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Presentation skills
- Build relationships with clients
- Time management
- Account management
- Maintain smart business like dress code at all times
- Motivated self-starter with a 'can do approach’
- Professional attitude to work
- Confident and able to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Realistic and achievable commission
- Travel and Business Expenses