Sales Support Team Leader
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Support Manager to join our Client an expanding pharmaceutical export company. This Sales Support Manager will manage a small Sales Support team of 2 who will source pharmaceuticals, as well as other healthcare products and provide support for the Territory Managers. The Sales Support Manager will be expected to develop existing accounts and ensure any their existing clients are looked after and have everything they need. The Sales Support Manager will need to motivate and help prioritise their team as well as managing their own work load.
Further responsibilities for the Sales Support Manager include:
- Provide support for the Territory Account Managers- submission of quotations and tenders
- Sourcing Pharmaceutical materials for the Territory Managers Accounts and their own accounts.
- Responsible for their own portfolio of clients - Submission of quotations and tenders.
- Accurately process Customer orders
- Arranging shipment of orders.
- Liaising with the logistics department ensuring all orders have the correct documentation for shipping.
- Resolve any customer related issues as they arise from overseas customers.
- Lead a team of 2-3 ensuring that superlative Customer Service/Account Management is provided to both internal and external customers.
- Minimum of three years Customer Service/ Sales Support experience
- Preferred experience within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Excellent organisational skills and efficiency with ability to multi-task effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Minimum of three years people management experience.
- Team player - ability to work well with sales team and other internal stakeholders
- Relationship/account management skills for suppliers of varying levels of spend
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Highly IT literate (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) including deep experience of procurement/order and inventory management software.
- Very good attention to detail
- Previous Experience liaising with clients abroad.
Hours of work are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday.