Digital Marketing Manager
Ernest Hunter Green are proud to support a leading hotel brand with a key Digital Marketing Manager hire. You will develop the strategy under the Head of Marketing to ensure an increasing commercial return on all aspects of the digtial experience. You will then oversee the implementation of this strategy across the full digital mix of channels i.e. website / blogs / email marketing / SEM / social media and through various digital partners.
You will be a self-starter with lots of relevant digital experience and therefore be able to work autonomously and direct the digital agenda, suggest improvements and areas to focus on in order to drive growth.
- Day-to-day planning and execution of Digital Marketing acquisition initiatives via A/B testing, conversion analyses and improvement, content customisation and optimisation
- This in turn oversees visitor generation and traffic optimisation tactics for the brand website and overall online demand.
- Management of online and marketing channels, including search, display networks, affiliate channels and coordination with internal marketing team for email/newsletter channels ensuring a "nurture programme" for email marketing is implemented.
- Tracking, reporting and optimising digital marketing performance against company and industry metrics on weekly basis.
- To keep abreast of newest trends and innovations in the hospitality industry with a strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- To continually analyse the market conditions as they evolve, identifying opportunities to increase business and assigning appropriate strategies to exploit such opportunities.
- To maintain awareness of competitor activity, understanding their sources of business and marketing strategies.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with relevant experience we are keen to hear from you as soon as possible! Please apply with your CV for a more detailed conversation.