Kudos Catering (UK) limited
Kudos Catering (UK) Limited are award winning food and venue management experts, we provide our services at a number of contract catering sectors in the UK. Kudos are part of the Crown Group, one of the leading event and catering companies in the industry.
We are now seeking an experienced and passionate Sous Chef to work within the award winning Kudos team based in the heart of Bishopgate. The successful candidate will carry out high quality food preparation and assist the Head Chef in the preparation and service of all sections in the kitchen.
As a Sous Chef you will have a proven background and experience in event catering and will be required to:
- Assist the Head Chef and deputise in his absence
- Responsible for the efficient and effective running of the kitchen, to include the preparation, production and presentation of all menus
- Organize and supervise kitchen staff
- Undertake inductions and on the job training as required
- Ensure that staff fully understand their job purpose and evaluate their performance
- Ensure kitchen staff are trained in the correct use of equipment
- Assist the Head Chef at all times
- Oversee the food production through ensuring that you control the receiving and calling of orders and their processing
- Supervise and work with other kitchen team members
- Ensure effective communication across the business and to the General Manager and Head Chef
- Ensure high standards of hygiene and safety are adhered to at all times in the kitchen
- Carrying out other additional general duties across the kitchen in line with the business needs
The successful candidate must:
- Have 2 years’ Sous Chef experience
- Be a strong team player
- Have experience in a productive kitchen
- Have Strong and stable background
- Be Experienced in using Word and Excel
- Have Experience of supervising a team.
- be an all-round chef that is able and competent in all event catering.
If you are an experienced Sous Chef with proven experience in event catering we would love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: 23rd August 2017