We are currently recruiting for a business with a relatively new procurement function, the procurement tea, continue to develop and is commercially focused. The role will be responsible for sourcing and negotiating general indirect services, whilst achieving aggressive bottom line cost reductions. The role will be based in London or Coventry but will require travel from time to time to other UK sites when meeting stakeholders/suppliers.
- The procurement specialist is required to lead and develop management of indirect category spend globally
- Leading sourcing exercises across a variety of indirect categories - Professional Services, IT, Facilities Management, Business Travel, HR, Print & Marketing
- Identify opportunities to secure bottom line cost savings
- Engaging with stakeholders at all levels and influencing across the full project life cycle
- Negotiating terms
- Development of global sourcing plans and influencing global procurement activity
- Effect change and mitigate supply chain risk
The candidate must be MCIPS qualified (or equivalent).