CRM Consultant/Account Manager
CRM Consultant/ Account Manager
£25K + Bonus + Benefits
Our Client is a successful international company in the financial services sector.
What you'll do:
- Managing an existing client base whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts
- Providing training and guidance to the client base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations and telephone calls
- Proactively generating meeting opportunities within the existing client base
- Travel to regional bases of clients
- Liaising with clients providing assistance on any issues related to the service and the database - management of client requests in a timely manner
- Client facing involved
You need to have:
- CRM Experience and/or Account Management is a MUST
- Perfectly fluent in written/spoken English is an absolute MUST
- Additional European language preferred
- Some form of knowledge of the fixed income industry
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience
- Outgoing personality and commercially driven
- Solution orientated thinking
- Be educated to degree level ideally
- You will possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, energetic and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
- Consultative approach
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.