Senior Site Manager
Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Your salary: £55,000
Where: South London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
This is a fantastic company to work for who are predominantly based in London and the South East. They aim to be the largest social housing main contractor within the next ten years. With large ambitions, they are seeking like-minded people to step in the business to help with this movement. The company has over a hundred years of service to maintenance, new build and refurbishment markets. My client is very financially stable and has recently taken over another business in the Midlands to further strengthen. My client has won many awards for their consistent over achieving on projects and delivery. I believe they are one of, if not possibly the best company at this moment in time in their field.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Working on a multi-million refurbishment programme
- Maintain the highest standards of health, safety and environmental management.
- Implement project strategies in order to achieve the company's sustainability objectives.
- Establish standards of quality on site and ensure delivery of a quality build in accordance with the project specifications and project requirements.
- Understand the client priorities and adopt a professional and considerate approach to maintain good working relations.
- Implement the supply chain policy.
- Adopt the principles of the Considerate Constructor's Scheme and manage community relations. Ensure appropriate site image is maintained to encourage repeat business.
You must have:
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects
- Use of Microsoft suite of Office programmes; Inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- The ability to read and accurately interpret programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Managing the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- Experience working on a mixture of build and decent homes projects is essential
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please apply here or call Kerry O'Donovan on