Organisational Design Manager
Organisational Design Manager (Government & Infrastructure, Consulting, HR)
Position: Organisational Design Manager (Government & Infrastructure)
I am on the search for driven and enthusiastic Organisational Design Professionals for a leading Consultancy firm. They have an urgent requirement looking for a professional but personable candidate with experience in Target Operating Models and Implementation Planning. You will be at the forefront of progressing future leaders and helping Government & Infrastructure clients improve their Human Capital function.
The successful:Organisational Design Manager will:
- Provide an experienced view when delivering Organisational Design advice to both team members and clients.
- Manage a keen team of budding Consultants and represent the Government & Infrastructure practice within the broader business.
- Contribute to leadership papers and tools to the wider business practice.
Ideally a: Organisational Design Manager will also have:
- Skills in Organisational Due Diligence, Implementation Planning and Organisational Model
- Knowledge in the Government and Infrastructure sectors either as Consultants and Industry experience
- Experience in the following sectors; Transport, Central Government, Infrastructure, Construction and Business Services
- An understanding of Transformational Change
You would be a well regarded individual within a business driven team focused on shaping the processes of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed.
Our client is a well recognised, international firm; as a result there is very healthy pipeline of projects and a very progressive environment for consultants to work in. The firm offers a structured career path, unprecedented benefits and training help you to continually propel your career forwards.
Rate: £60,000 - £80,000 + Enticing Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Callum Porter