Primary School Teacher - Year 2 Teacher - Haringey
REESON Education are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teacher, to be based in Year 2 for a 'Good' school based in the London Borough of Brent.
- Primary School Teacher
- Based in Year 2
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Based within an 'Good' school, in Brent
- Inner London Weighting
This lovely primary school is looking for a passionate and outgoing Primary School Teacher, to be based within Year 2, with a September 2017 start. The school is keen to employ teachers that have had previous Key Stage 1 experience, have high expectations and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. This is a Primary School where every child matters and the school maintains excellent standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of Key Stage 1 National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school can offer
- Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy school
- Very supportive colleagues, parents and governors
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teachers
The school is looking to interview and appoint for this Primary School Teacher Position within Year 2 imminently.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call .