Bookkeeper/ Head of Finance job in Private Office, London ASAP start
Bookkeeper/ Head of Finance job in Private Office, London ASAP start £40,000gpa
Our client, a businessman based in Central London, is seeking the assistance of a highly experienced and proactive Bookkeeper between their office and private home.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reporting up to date and accurate information directly to the Client as and when required
- Maintaining an up to date financial spreadsheet and invoice tracker, which allows daily, weekly, monthly reports to be given at any point in time.
- Creating financial recording systems that assist the Private Office
- Acting as a filter between the UK Private Office Team and the UK and International offices
- Working with other departments to input and update budgets, construction, renovation and maintenance costs for all global properties as and when changes are made and approved by the Client.
- Ensure contracts and financial agreements are upheld and strictly adhered to
- Purchase Orders: generate all purchase orders globally
- Petty Cash - arrange petty cash deliveries to all households. Manage the cash and reconcile
- Credit Cards: make all global purchases and reconcile statements
- Expenses - assist staff globally with submitting expenses and coding correctly.
- Invoices - cross checking global invoices and approving
The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, attentive and enjoy working as an essential part of a team.
Salary: £40,000 gpa
Hours: 10am/11am start - finish, flexible role 4/5 days per week