Operations Assistant - Fashion
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be joining an international, high-end menswear retailer. What was once a pioneering company for men's shirts, is now a retail hub for fine quality garments across the board - from wedding ties to chinos. They believe that attention to detail is necessary and work to ensure that each piece of clothing is created with the highest of quality, keeping their designs contemporary and traditional.
Looking for Operations Assistant graduate jobs? They are now on the hunt for a tech-savvy Operations Assistant graduate with a flair for fashion to join their team in London.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will be working closely with the eCommerce team to ensure team processes run seamlessly, offering improvements and working to upgrade and modernise any outstanding systems. You will be liaising with the company's numerous stakeholders and dealing with their requests to ensure the best running of a vibrant and busy department.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Ensuring team processes run seamlessly and with the fullest efficiency
- Prioritising and managing all requests for the e-commerce team to make sure there are no conflicts
- Creating an accurate calendar for the team to ensure that all changes required on the international websites are compatible
- Liaising with internal teams from creative and content to merchandising and buying
- Managing the critical paths and communicating statuses to your department as well as the Senior Manager and Director and wider business as a whole
So, what are we looking for?
- A bright individual with a strong academic background, preferably from a Russell Group university
- Execellent prioritisation skills with a keen eye for implementing improvements in current processes
- An adaptable individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A real eagerness to join a fast-paced environment
- A team player who loves building strong relationships in the workplace
- A genuine interest in the fashion industry and how retailers operate
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary
- Substantial clothing discount (including complimentary workwear) for you as well as your family and friends
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Seasonal ticket loans
- Ideally located offices just off from Chancery Lane
- Summer hours and flexible Fridays
Looking for Operations graduate jobs and want to join an international fashion retailer? Waste no time and apply for this Operations Assistant graduate job in London.