Paraplanner - Worthing
Paraplanner based within Worthing
I am currently working with a well known IFA business in Worthing who are looking to recruit for an experienced Paraplanner to join the business.
You will be working alongside the Adviser team to provide a financial planning service for HNW clients with complex investment and tax planning portfolios.
- Carrying out product research, to identify solutions to meet client needs.
- Communicate with product providers and Investment houses.
- You will be producing involved reports and recommendations.
- Preparing client review documentation and financial planning reports, and preparations for review meetings.
- Responding to day to day technical queries from clients and professional advisors.
- Undertaking investment analysis and lifetime cash flow forecasting.
- Ensuring business is processed in accordance with highest of compliance standards.
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning; on-going study is an advantage and is fully supported
- Strong report writing skills; confident verbal communication skills, confident to work with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Over 2 years experience in an IFA support Paraplanning role.
- Strong analytical skills and strong numerical skills.
This role would look to pay a highly competitive salary of up to £35k plus company benefits.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an expanding business working with a great set up and working with some great clients.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your CV through to be reviewed or call for more information.