Digital Producer - Award-winning Advertising Agency
Job Title: Digital Producer - Award-winning Advertising Agency
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Award-winning Advertising Agency
My client is an award-winning, independent design, advertising and content agency who work with some of the leading brands in the financial, corporate and professional services space. Working on tricky subject matters and developing high impact and emotionally driven stories is this agency's bread and butter.
They have worked on global campaigns for some of the world's biggest companies ranging from investment firms, banking groups, political organisations, fintech brands and national security organisations.
This agency fully invest in their digital offering to ensure the scope and reach are of a truly global scale, managing multi-channel, integrated campaigns for maximum visibility and impact.
Culturally, this agency offer an excellent environment to work on huge-scale campaigns amongst talented and like-minded individuals. This agency are looking to bring the successful candidate on board on a permanent basis and they will be working very closely with both the Head of Production and the Chief Digital Officer.
About The Digital Producer Role
As a Digital Producer you will have the opportunity to develop your career in an agency with a fast-growing international reputation.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Producer:
* Lead on the planning, estimating, managing, quality control and delivery of digital ad campaigns, websites, apps, social media assets and more for big name, global professional services clients
* Work closely with the development team as well as communicating regularly with creatives and business managers, as well as being a point of contact for clients
* Be self-motivated with the capabilities to see projects through to a very high standard
* Contribute to the overall success and growth of an innovative, award-winning agency assisting in growing accounts and securing new business.
About The Successful Digital Producer
If you have experience in the project management of digital ad campaigns and would like to join a creative and innovate agency, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Producer:
* Circa 3 years' experience in managing digital projects
* Experience agency-side would be preferable
* Experience working with professional/financial services clients would be a bonus
* Strong working knowledge of HTML5, JQuery and open-source PHP/MySQL
* Self-motivated with strong management and communications skills.
The Digital Producer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Producer role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.