A prestigious Law Firm based in Central London are looking for a Database Administrator to join their Marketing Team on a full time basis.
Please see the responsibilities listed below:
- Take primary responsibility for maintaining the firms contacts database.
- First objective of this task will be to review and update each of the existing practice group mailing lists and develop new lists for particular areas of specialisation.
- This maintenance will include an ongoing updating process together with an annual review to take place over each summer vacation (with assistance to be given from other members of the marketing team and staff).
Directories and Publications
- Assist with the gathering, compilation and checking of information for legal directories.
- Assist with analysing rankings in Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and other directories.
- Assist with disseminating information from the directories.
- Assist with the production of and dissemination of E-alerts, and dealing with the 'bounce-back’ emails to update the database.
The ideal candidate will be have prior experience in database management and come from a professional services background.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.