Marketing Executive Internship Boutique Fitness London Paid Internship
This boutique fitness business runs studios in some of the most exclusive areas of London when a personal fitness trainer from LA noticed a gap in the market for an exercise regime people could fit round their busy lives. Above all else this company aims to make sure people enjoy themselves in a friendly, buzzing environment.
This is a 6 month internship paying the equivalent of £NMW with the expectation of going permanent after.
How you can expect to spend your day;
Joining as a Marketing Executive/Intern you’ll work on the following things:
- Producing a regular weekly social media calendar; implementing across the main social media platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Creating promotional assets for use on social platforms – videos, snapchat videos, photos, selecting stock imagery, writing copy etc.
- Edit and publish content on website for search engine optimisation e.g. healthy lifestyle blogs etc.
- Plan, execute, test and optimise the efficiency of all email marketing communications.
- Provide administrative support for all marketing campaigns – i.e. “Refer a Friend Programme”, “Friend & Family incentive”, “Client Challenges”, “Member Rewards Scheme” and all ongoing promotional activity.
- Measure and report performance across all email and social media campaigns.
- Clearly communicate Marketing initiatives and Projects in a timely manner to the wider operational team.
- Any tasks reasonably requested and within your skill set.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
Essential Attributes, Skills, Education:
- Keen interest in women’s fitness and healthy living.
- A ‘can do’ and positive attitude.
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of social media.
- Graduate Level – strong interest in Marketing.
- English A Level/GCSE Grade A in English Language.
- GCSE Maths Grade A.
- Microsoft Excel – intermediate/advanced - Pivot Tables.
- Photoshop/illustrator – intermediate and above.
Beneficial – Not Essential:
- Interest in Digital Photography and video production.
- Experience using MailChimp or similar email platform.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Social media KPI’s – positive sentiment, increase in fans/followers etc.
- Email – open rates, CTR, conversion rates & revenue generated.
- Quality of content created.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
You’ll get to be part of a rapidly growing brand in a booming industry, as well as this, you’ll have access to the following:
- Free Exercise Classes
- Staff Discount on retail.
- Contributory workplace pension
- Friendly and supportive environment – training provided (as required)