Marketing executive- New role!
My client, a large international organisation specialising in the technical engineering sector now have an amazing opportunity for a dynamic Marketer.
As the company have no real dedicated marketing resource within their London office this is a brilliant opportunity to enter this role and make it your own- working from the ground up!
You will report directly to the International Sales Office Manager and will work closely with this individual to promote and increase marketing and social media presence for the UK operation. Please note that this role can be offered as either a full or part time role dependant on the calibre and capabilities of the successful candidate.
The organisation is superb and offer excellent benefits package, as well as all the resource available in order for you to successfully attain results- career prospects are also excellent!
To work closely with other employees and external partners such as advertising, market research, production, sales and distribution staff. Responsible for carrying out all aspects of tactical marketing internally and externally through a range of different mediums.
Key dimensions of job
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication and PPC campaigns
• Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records, highlighting where variances occur and producing summary of total spend upon completion.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Developing associated Marcomms activities and initiatives.
• Monitoring and interpreting market trends and competitors, analysing any opportunities and threats that may be present within the sectors.
• Responsible for the copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
• Produce sector related collateral to support the sales, technical teams and distributors and agents e.g brochures, white papers, technical documentation
• Act as brand guardian in terms of all communications as well as tone of voice in copy.
• Manage social media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
• Use CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities
• Event support for any shows and exhibitions
Desired Qualifications and Skills
• Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong project management/organisational skills
• Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
• Understanding of customer segmentation
• Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage
• Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
• Strong work ethic and self-motivated
• IT literate and able to use Microsoft Office
• Technical background would be useful
• Experience of marketing and selling distribution products, systems and solutions to utilities and large industrial end users
• Good communication skills
• Customer focused
• Team player
• Planning and organizational skills
• Able to make decisions
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams