Job Title: Project Manager
Your salary: £65,000
Where: South London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
This is a fantastic company to work for who are predominantly based in London and the South East. They aim to be the largest social housing main contractor within the next ten years. With large ambitions, they are seeking like-minded people to step in the business to help with this movement. The company has over a hundred years of service to maintenance, new build and refurbishment markets. My client is very financially stable and has recently taken over another business in the Midlands to further strengthen. My client has won many awards for their consistent overachieving on projects and delivery. I believe they are one of, if not possibly the best company at this moment in time in their field.
Some of your responsibilities:
Be responsible for leading and effectively managing a project from post tender to final accounting stage to ensure the project delivery satisfies customer and company requirements. Accountable for the ongoing management of the project ensuring that control procedures achieve targets in respect of health and safety, time, cost, quality and high levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
You must have:
- Minimum construction related Level 7 qualification (NVQ) and/or professional membership
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- Temporary works certificate desirable.
- Valid driving licence.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please apply online or call Kerry O'Donovan on