Corporate Finance Manager
Our client is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their Corporate Finance and Treasury team in support of the Head of Corporate Finance by contributing to the development and implementation of the group's long term financing plan.
We are supporting a leading FTSE50 utilities company, with their energy network transporting gas and electricity to businesses and homes across the UK. They pride themselves on recruiting creative and original people who are willing and keen to drive progress.
The Corporate Finance Manager will be joining to advise senior management on the financial impacts of major decisions on the group's funding strategy, funding requirements, including M&A activity, financing initiatives and changes to financing strategy.
In addition to the above, the main responsibilities of the Corporate Finance Manager include:
- Contributing to the long-term group financing strategy
- Analysing the financial impacts on major decisions on the Group's funding strategy, including M&A and BD activities
- Supporting the M&A team on approaches to funding, providing analytical advice for financial transactions and guidance on the economic evaluation of projects
- Provide group wide financial plans and budgets for funding, interest and dividends
- Produce/review up-to-date reports and information for credit rating agencies in order to enhance National Grid's reputation and maintain a good credit rating
To be short-listed for the Corporate Finance Manager role, you will need a strong background in corporate finance as well as:
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, CFA, ACT or similar)
- Credit Rating experience is highly desirable
- Strong academic profile- 2.1 undergraduate degree and above (A postgraduate degree or MBA is desirable.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Be a competent user of Excel and further Microsoft packages
- Valuation experience including the development of project and company financial models
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills