B2B Marketing Executive - Hammersmith, London.
£Competitive + Benefits
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Bonus subject to performance
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long term career
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Great multicultural team from all over the world
- An ambitious company where there are always opportunities to grab something and make it your own.
- An amazing opportunity to take on a role that you will be managing by yourself, to learn a lot, develop new ideas and evolve in a friendly environment.
CTS is a global engineering services company to the Maritime, Oil and Gas Sector with Fortune 500 clients and offices in 9 countries.
Responsibilities as a Marketing Executive include:
- Update our website and maintain our presence on B2B networks, marketplaces and social media
- Generate copy and content for a variety of publications including the company website
- Develop marketing communication materials (case studies, presentations, brochures, content for website, landing pages) and collateral.
- Create and distribute newsletters
- Write press releases and blog entries
- Maintain & Update database of clients and leads
- Help define and implement the company’s marketing & communication strategy
- Maintain Internal communication with overseas offices
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Dealing with 3rd parties suppliers (goodies, print, agencies etc.)
- Contribute to other team activities as requested
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Administrative IT skills: Including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Design Skills: Experience of design using Photoshop or InDesign or Illustrator
- Newsletter: Experience using email marketing software (Mailchimp)
- Research skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and driven and enjoy working with a degree of autonomy.
Desirable but not essential:
- Presentation: Prezi or anything else similar other than PowerPoint.
- Excel: Ability to analyse data and present it in a simplified manner.
- Degree in marketing or related subject
- Some basic knowledge in HTML and CSS for performing tweaks etc.
- CRM systems: Experience working with CRM systems.
- Previous exposure to marketing in a B2B environment
- Interest in, or knowledge of, the marine and offshore industries.
CLICK ON LINK TO APPLY NOW.