The role, Media Credit Controller is looking for a candidate with 2 years experience to join a cool office based in Central London.
Since the role is in the Media industry, candidates with experience in this industry or who can show a particular interest in this industry will be of interest.
The client are a new growing business who have invested a lot into their offices and have a great media vibe. It is a small team and you will be the second credit controller.
The responsibilities of a media credit controller are:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing from large media agencies
- Chasing debt 2 years old
- Chasing invoices ranging from £50 up to £200,000
- Using SAGE 50
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliation (accountancy)
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent telephone manner
- 2 years experience in a credit control role
- Desire to work in a media environment
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team on a permanent basis in Central London.
The pay for this role is up to £25k + benefits.
Benefits include a day off on your birthday and free breakfast on a Friday.
Candidates must be able to commute to the Central London location.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.