Do you have experience in working with employers and learners on matching suitable candidates for apprenticeships. We are working with a London based College who are seeking an exceptional person to work within their dynamic sales team.
You will be integral to supporting the sales team in finding suitable candidates for the employers and local businesses employment and apprenticeship needs.
Core duties include:
- provide a recruitment service for all learners wishing to undertake an Apprenticeship or those currently unemployed who have undertaken a programme of learning within the college.
- Provide the college with professional employer engagement services to secure job vacancies on behalf of college learners
- To support learners in their preparations for interviews and continued support to retain their employment, including tracking their sustainability for determined period.
- Work collaboratively with the colleges sales team to ensure a complete service is provided to all employers
- Sourcing vacancies on behalf of the Colleges different learner groups.
- Matching learners to vacancies.
- Utilising the National Apprenticeship Service for Apprentices.
- Preparation of learners for interview.
- Tracking and monitoring successful new employees
- Working closely with the sales team for employer services and opportunities.
- Developing external relationships with other recruitment agencies on behalf of college learners.
- Providing a high standard of associated learner and colleges administration for audit purposes.
- Informing development of vocational programmes to meet employer demand.