1st Line Support/Help Desk
Citycom is a fast growing business and has been established since 2009 as one of the UK's leading 'All in One’ Business Telecommunications providers. Our success is built on the foundations of delivering 'World Class’ customer support & product innovation. We always hire the best talent and are as dedicated to our workforce as we are to our customers; as such we pride ourselves on offering exceptional training, guidance and career development. We are a highly reputed and long-established supplier of voice and data network services in London and continuing to further develop our voice solutions & data network operations, to maximise growth and capitalise on our strong position in the B2B market. In line with on-going business success there is now a requirement for a 1st Line Support Technician to join the team. The role is based in Brentford. In this mixed and varied role the 1st Line Support Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing technical support calls around their Voice, Data and Mobile products which include broadband, EFM and Leased Lines. The successful candidate will ideally have previous Support experience within an IT/Telecoms Customer Service/Help Desk environment. It is essential that the successful candidate has excellent communication skills, is professional, enthusiastic and keen to learn new technologies. Scope of the role includes:
- Logging customer fault or support requests via cases
- Handling, diagnosing and resolving customer issues
- Occasional on-site customer support
- Mobile Device Fault handling
- Helpdesk support
- Network support, Cisco routers and switches
- VoIP experience
- Broadband and VoIP fault resolution
- DSL and Leased Line experience
- PBX, ISDN, Analogue skills/experience
This role will be combined with some aspects of Account Management whereby the successful candidate will be allocated a number of accounts to manage. This aspect of the role will see the candidate carry out the following tasks -
- Ensuring all clients have a minimum of 1 planned visit per quarter with an effective action plan in place.
- Building and updating account development plans to ensure the customer is getting value for money and great customer service at every stage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Effective communication skills both oral and in writing.
- Excellent customer service support skills.
- Ability to both work well in a team and independently.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
Hours of work: 9-6 Monday to Friday Holidays: 28 days (inclusive of public and Bank holidays)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Mobile Or Fixed Line Support: 1 year