Digital Marketing Executive
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a financial services business in Skipton who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team. You’ll hold a key role in supporting the business with the development and delivery of insight driven campaigns which will have a focus towards digital acquisition and email marketing. Their offices are easily accessible on public transport from various places in Yorkshire including Bradford, Leeds, Halifax, Keighley, Blackburn, Clitheroe and Burnley. You’ll be offered a market leading employee package including 25 days holiday, life cover and much, much more!
You will delivery multi-channel campaigns from creative brief through to completion and implementation. You will work with other departments within the business including the customer insight team to analyse results then to test and learn activity across PPC and Display campaigns to improve performance.
You will be forward thinking and have proven experience of generating ideas and being able to communicate with stakeholders and external media agencies.
- Effectively manage the delivery of display, PPC and email campaigns
- Delivery of all campaigns from end-to-end, working with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders
- Write clear briefs for studio and digital content to ensure communications are compliant, accurate, engaging and on brand
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to support the planning and development of campaigns
- Support the delivery of digital campaigns in a test and learn environment to maximise performance vs plan and ROI
- Work with Digital Content and Customer Experience to ensure all campaigns have clear landing pages and customer journeys are clear
- Ideally degree level educated or equivalent professional qualification
- Knowledge of a variety of online acquisition channels
- Creative & copy evaluation and briefing
- Proven ability to influence, engage and work in partnership with senior stakeholders
- Understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaigns
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services marketplace
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar industry role
- End-to-end campaign management, including planning and analysis
- Working with external partners
If you are looking for your next role where you’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented team, learn from the best and develop your career, apply now! You can also contact Phill at Forward Role via email ()
Keywords: digital marketing, online marketing, marketing, seo, ppc, display, pay per click, affiliate, paid search, organic search, social media, content, digital, senior marketer, marketing exec, digital exec
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.