My Client a Global Leading Media Business in the Central London is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Revenue Accountant the Finance Assistant will be responsible for:
- Ensure all projects are billed and closed within a reasonable timeframe (typically 90 days from project completion)
- Help resolve billing and cost queries
- Job analysis and assisting with reconciliation of 3rd party costs, where contractually required
- Provide monthly status for all jobs
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of appropriate documentation for revenue recognition, including PO/client approval, Billings, and purchasing contacts where applicable
- Work closely with revenue accountant to ensure that revenue recognized is accurate
Successful candidates will have at least 1 year experience as a billing assistant / clerk within a Media business. Candidates will be strong communicators who have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders. This will suit a candidate who is diligent and eager to learn within a fast paced working environment.