Graduate Manufacturing Continuous Process Improvement Engineer
Graduate Manufacturing Process Improvement Engineer (Continuous Improvement)
£25K + Excellent benefits
We have an Excellent opportunity for a Graduate Process Improvement Engineer to join a world leader in intelligent Lighting control systems and solutions used in the building and architectural industries. With significant growth over the last few years and strong presence all-over the globe, this company can offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate
Responsibilities for the Graduate Process Improvement Engineer position
The main responsibility for this role is to Seek out process or equipment improvements to increase efficiency, reduce cost and grow European operations
Your duties will include:
- Facilitate the introduction of new products / systems.
- Identify and drive improvement projects to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Facility maintenance and Health & Safety.
- Drive projects to reduce waste and environmental impact
- Work closely with global engineering and manufacturing to spread best practices
Skills and Experience required for the Graduate Process Engineer position
- o Degree in Operations, Manufacturing, Engineering or any related subject
- o Advanced Excel experience
- o Experience in an assembly production environment such would be an advantage, however, not essential
- o Flexible and able to work across multiple disciplines.
- o Ability to develop a continuous improvement culture.
- o Comfortable balancing both daily tasks and higher-level initiatives.
- o Hands-on and leads by example. Positive attitude.
- o Record of initiating and driving successful improvement projects would be an advantage.
- o Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing would be an advantage.
- o Excellent communication and inter-personal skills; capable of communicating and influencing across departments and regions
To apply, or to find about any other Graduate Process Engineer or Continuous Improvement Engineer positions with Kadtech, please forward your CV to us and call us on ***********