Middle-Weight Ruby Developer £40,000 - £55,000 pa
A rapidly expanding tech company is seeking a middle-weight Ruby Developer to join their business in the heart of London. Worldly recognised with great market presence they regularly are in a position to expand their development team.
As a company they are firm believers in organic growth, so if you are seeking a progressive career and see yourself as a Senior Dev, Team Lead, or Architect in the future this is where you need to be!
In this Middle Weight Ruby Developer position your main duties are:
- Learn new technologies and practices, and provide support for other developers
- Collaborate with product owners and other developers to write technical specifications for new features
- Implement great new features that our users will love, using Ruby and other technologies
- Help improve test coverage and testability of code
To be successful in this Middle-Weight Ruby Developer opportunity you must have:
- A positive character and an ability to collaborate well with others
- Solid professional development experience
- A deep knowledge of Ruby
- Experience with two or more of the following: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, MySQL, AWS, RSpec
- Solid experience with modern testing practice
- Excellent spoken and written English
Some of the benefits you will receive in this Middle Weight Ruby position:
- Flexy working time.
- Working closely with some of the best Senior Developers in the UK.
- Company shares.
For immediate consideration contact Luke Adams directly.