Great career opportunity to work within a fast paced, family owned company with offices in Staines and central London with a property portfolio of 250 apartments across 30 London locations
Our client is looking to recruit a Reservations Agent to work predominantly at their office in Staines.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about customer service and who thrives in a fastpaced working environment.
Duties will include
- Answering the phone and responding to phone, email, web and live chat enquiries
- Taking and processing reservations and dealing with client payments and paperwork
- Amending bookings, dealing with cancellations and seeking extensions
- Running reports, checking reservations and capturing client and guest data
- Negotiating rates, whilst endeavouring to maximise occupancy and revenue
- Supporting the reservations manager and performing various administrative tasks
- Liaising with the Sales and Operations departments to enhance client engagement and guest experience
- Attending client viewings or events
- Attending industry relevant networking events
- Proven customer service experience and telephone flair
- Previous experience in serviced apartments or accommodation sector an advantage
- Solid administration skills and computer literacy - Word, Excel, data entry
- Some experience with hotel PMS systems an advantage but not essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve and make strategic decisions
Hours of work are 40 per week between the hours of 8am and 7pm (on a rota basis) Monday to Friday and in high season (May to October) to include Saturday when necessary. Own transport is essential due to lack to public services.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria, however, your details will be kept on file for the future.