BI Analyst - Bristol
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
If you are an experienced BI Analyst looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A tech-savvy, innovative company are looking for a BI Analyst to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic BI Analyst to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets, delivering reporting solutions and generating actionable insight across business processes.
The company is a trendy Media Agency set in the heart of Bristol. The next phase of their business model is to invest heavily in their BI function, with the focus on improving customer experience and business strategy through the power of Analytics. In this hub of innovative minds, ideas and progression opportunities are plentiful. If you are looking for a rewarding, exciting step forward, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst
As BI Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Interrogation of an Amazon Redshift data warehouse using SQL
- Drive their MI process - making sense of internal data sets
- Analysing campaign performance
- Generate engaging reports and dashboards
- Advise on best practise and actions moving forward
- Analysis of large and varying data sets
- Tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets (knowledge of a visualisation tool would be advantageous -Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, QlikView, Qliksense)
- Requirement gathering and liaising with stakeholders both technical and non technical.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Tableau, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Insight, Bristol, Power BI, Business Objects, SSRS, Qlikview, Qliksense, Spotfire, SQL, T-SQL, Python, Analyst