Commercial Account Handler - Croydon
A independant insurance broker in Croydon are looking for a Commercial Account Handler. They hold a strong work ethic and culture, with low staff turnover in a small knit team and business environment.
Due to an opening they require a Commercial Account Handler to manage the portfolio for their Commercial Accounts. Helping to drive growth and develop strategies you will be provided with support from senior management.
* Preparation of new business proposals, renewal information and significant mid-term contract changes in line with established processes.
* Maintaining statistics and measurement of the performance of existing business relationships;
* Develop and execute strategies to enter new client segments and markets
* Maintaining and developing strong professional relationships with Underwriters
* Large focus on retention of clients, as well as placing multiple risks
Skill set required;
* Previous Commercial SME, Property.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to understand and interpret numbers and data
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritise work to meet deadlines
* Well-developed relationship management skills (both internally and externally)
* Social and outgoing who will add value to the team
If you are looking to still grow within a business and gain further exposure and develop your broking skills, this well respected brokerage will supply you with the mentoring and base for this. If you are professional and easy going this is the role for you and you will be rewarded both financially and culturally.
If you are interested please click apply, or contact Josh Ward on 0-2-0-3 8-8-3 9-5-6-7 or email