Finance Projects Analyst
Anthony Cole Associates are proud to be once again partnering with the biggest business in the Sports/Retail/Gaming sector. They are looking for a Finance Projects Analyst to support the Finance Projects team and provide detailed analysis to ensure successful project delivery.
The candidate will a part qualified Finance Analyst who is proactive in their ability to collate and manage all project documentation for all finance and company-wide transformation projects.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Projects Analyst:
- Plan and manage a diverse range of finance projects in areas such as financial control, reporting, process improvement, team integration and systems integration
- Represent finance by supporting major company-wide projects that stretch across multiple departments
- Listen, gather and provide valuable analysis/documentation on vital project information
- Design and review detailed as-is and to-be process maps with stakeholders
- Collect, understand and articulate detailed and accurate project requirements
- Challenge processes in a collaborative way to ensure highest quality to-be processes
- Key role in testing and QA of project deliverables with stakeholders to ensure everything is delivered to the required specification and standard
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Provide detailed support and analysis to the Head of Finance Projects
- Provide support to the Finance Project Manager to ensure projects delivered on time
- Ability to see and communicate risks/issues before they become a reality
- Provide ad-hoc support to the wider finance team
Experience of the Finance Projects Analyst:
- Degree Educated/ Strong academic background
- Part-qualified/newly qualified Finance Analyst
- Business Analyst experience or a previous similar role
- Experience of building cross-departmental stakeholder relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced business environment
- Experience with process re-engineering, system change and business change would be highly advantageous although not essential.
- Experience in a commercial environment
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified Finance Analyst have strong data modelling and Excel skills as well as process mapping skills (e.g. Visio). You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders and be passionate about finance. They are looking for a Finance Analyst with an interest in moving into the financial projects area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company, please apply for further details.