Marketing Coordinator - N1008
An enthusiastic marketing coordinator is required to provide a marketing support service to our Group marketing team.
In this newly created role, the successful candidate will work closely with all marketing leaders across the divisions and the Group marketing leaders to provide support across a number of marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will have good organisational skills and experience of working in an IT/ marketing/sales environment.
Hours: Monday to Friday - shifts between 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Manage the monthly updates of the Group Releasd platform (reporting and metrics for campaigns, social, web, insight)
- Managing daily website updates
- Managing daily intranet updates / ensuring master file repository linked to portfolio teams
- Produce and print the quarterly marketing showbook
- Supporting group and divisional marketing managers on campaigns
- Support on proofreading of marketing copy
- Manage content updates to the Showpad (sales enablement) platform
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of Showpad
- Help with co-ordinating team and company events
- Booking travel/hotel requirements for marketing leaders
- Raise and manage POs and invoices for group marketing
- Ensure that the Group PO budget tracker is up to date and provide monthly reports
- General admin for the marketing function
- Managing marketing mailboxes
- Demonstrable marketing experience within a marketing team/environment
- Ability to understand marketing concepts
- IT Industry experience is desirable
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Strong Microsoft office, PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet skills
- Ability to be driven by objectives and results
- Ability to work to tight timescales and under pressure
- Eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.