Our very well established client based in Somerset are seeking an experienced Credit Controller on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Collection of payment for outstanding invoices by phone, e-mail and letter.
- Manage large volume of live customer accounts.
- Posting and allocation of cash on the customer accounts.
- Monitor and control unallocated cash, debtor days, credit limits, order releases, cash with order, cash process and allocation.
- Working as part of the team to ensure debtor days are reduced.
- Working with the salesforce to process debit notes and credit notes as required.
- Dealing with and resolving complex customers queries.
- Account reconciliation where disputes arise.
- Working with the Customer Support team to improve customer accounts and drive business forward.
- Communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as needed to achieve job, team, department and business objectives.
- Assist colleagues in other areas of Finance as required to promote team-work and ensure peak periods are managed effectively within the Department.
- Carry out any other Finance task not unreasonably requested.
- Analytical, problem solving and lateral thinking skills.
- Team player.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Target driven.
- Multi tasker.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Languages - French/German/Spanish/Italian.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting, with a background in Credit Control.
- Accounts qualification (AAT, CIMA, ACCA).
- Experience working in a retail or stock environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous Staff Discount on Quality Clothing
- On-Site Free Parking
- Friendly Company Culture and Relaxed Working Environment
We are shortlisting now, please send us your CV without delay!
Miles Recruitment would like to thank you for your application, however, due to the high number of applications we receive, we may not able to reply to each and every candidate. Therefore, if you do not hear from us within 14 days from the date of your application, please take it you have not been successful on this occasion. However, do not be disheartened, we retain all our candidate’s details on our files, so in the future, should a more suitable vacancy arise, we will be in touch with you immediately.
Thank you for your interest, kind regards, the team at Miles Recruitment Ltd.