20,000 - 22,000 | Bristol City Centre
Based in central Bristol, this Not for Profit organisation offers flexible working and a friendly company culture. Youll need some previous experience in Credit Control and enjoy working as part of a small finance team. Youre either studying or wanting to study your AAT and benefit from the support our client will provide.
Your day to day will involve:
- Ensuring the service requirement are complied with accurately
- Raising invoices, tracking expenditure and VAT
- Support the Financial Controller
- Administration of contract and tender processes
Youll have gained the following skills:
- Good experience in Credit Control
- Good understanding of VAT payments deductions
- Confident interpersonal skills, organised and efficient
- Studying your AAT (desirable)
To find out more call Anna Wozniak at Element Recruitment.