Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager - Bath
As part of the global team you will be reporting directly to the Head of Development based in London with a dotted line to the Head of Development in Bath, providing business critical data to a global portfolio of blue chip clients.
You will be using skills across a wide range of technical activities. You will be key to helping deliver quality and service, supporting a portfolio of global real time data products and services. Based in Bath, there will be a need to work in London 1-2 days a week.
- Work with the teams to help integrate the Bath team into the overall development of life cycle and processes
- Assist with new project design and reporting
- Report status of development projects through the whole project cycle
- Promote use of best practises
- Documentation and creation of deployment instructions for QA Operations
Degree or equivalent in software development or similar. Experience in project tracking and management reporting.
- Experience of C/C++ development
- Experience of development on Windows platforms
£65,000 + 10% - 15% bonus. Excellent benefits package.
Please note that we are only able to contact applicants that we view as suitable for the vacancy based on relevant experience and skills.
If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.