TEMPORARY PURCHASE LEDGER ASSISTANT
Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a business based in Glenrothes to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a temporary basis. Reporting into the Accountant, the successful candidate will work as part of a small finance team and be tasked with processing supplier invoices and credit notes using the bespoke software system.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working in a similar purchase ledger positions and on a day to day basis your responsibilities will include;
- Process all supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Create and maintain supplier accounts.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and resolve differences.
- Deal with supplier account queries and resolve queries promptly.
- Processing employee expenses.
- Processing credit card statements.
- Document control.
- General support to other members of Finance team when required.
If you are available for a temporary position and have the experience to carry out the above duties then I would be delighted to hear from you. Please submit your CV by clicking the link. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Crines at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.