Retail Performance Executive - EE
The core responsibilities of your role as Retail Performance Executive, will be to successfully engage with the Regional Management Team within your territory (South West) to identify stores that need additional support to hit their targets using the sales figures provided from the client. You will prioritise your time to work with the Regional Management Team and stores using training, coaching and motivation to aid them to increase their sales of Home Broadband and EE TV.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build effective working and commercially focused relationships with key contacts regionally, in stores and also in contact centres that help support the Home Broadband focus.
- Plan efficiently so you can provide 100% of support required within your territory in a cost efficient manner throughout the month.
- Develop and conduct training sessions with key stakeholders. Delivering a consistent message across the region, with an aim to increase knowledge & recommendation, leading to improved customer service levels and an increase in sales.
- Analyse store and regional performance figures using daily sales data provided on Excel. This is your opportunity to highlight areas for improvement and focus, across your territory, using quartile management.
- Attend and participate in regional meetings, new starter training sessions, monthly team meetings and out of hours training sessions.
- Work with your territory to exceed set KPI’s and commercial objectives.
- Submit daily reports to line manager, client and Regional management team, on your findings in store, actions taken during the day and also the SMARTER commitments & deliverables agreed to between yourself and key stakeholder.
- Liaise with your Team Manager to ensure you are fully equipped and supported to deliver against objectives, taking appropriate action to ensure that you are compliant and performing in line with business and client expectations.
- Ensure compliance including (but not limited to) appearance, time keeping, holidays, sickness, reporting, mileage and expenses.
- Carry out and feedback on field visits, ensuring that EE and infinite standards of performance are consistently met and all parties have visibility of performance and planning
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record of being accountable for & delivering results against KPIs
- Strong interpersonal & professional relationship building skills at multiple levels, with an ability to objection handle, influence and motivate
- Precise organisation skills & an ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills fully capable of engaging audiences of multiple size, skill sets and knowledge levels
- A strong understanding of working within retail, technology and field marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competence with Microsoft Office (intermediate level Excel), Dropbox and Docs To Go
- Ability to adapt to changing & fast moving market conditions without hesitation
- Relevant product knowledge that can be conveyed enthusiastically
- Impeccable organizational skills
- You will be able to work autonomously, but also take direction
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet objectives under pressure
- Demonstrate a proactive and flexible approach to work, conscientious, takes personal responsibility for own work and is accountable for its delivery and quality
- A willingness to undertake a hands-on approach with a 'can do’ attitude
- An outgoing and self-motivated personality
- Team player with the ability to network effectively and display role-model behaviour
- Adapts quickly and positively to new situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High energy, enthusiasm & passion for change & make a positive difference
- Ability to build relationships and rapport quickly with key members of the business
- Relationship management
- Influencing skills
- Ability to manage sales performance in store and regional
- Microsoft office experience specifically strong at Excel
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
- Confidence in engaging, inspiring and presenting to stakeholders at all levels - individually and in groups
- Previous evidence of training
- A full UK driving licence, with no more than 3 points.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The role may involve weekend and evening work therefore it is essential the employee demonstrates a flexible approach to working hours and travel and should be contactable at all times.
- Business and Commercial Awareness
- Exceeding targets
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Management
- Planning and Organisation
Basic salary £22,000 plus Mercedes A Class, fuel card, mobile office, 15% bonus
This position of Retail Performance Executive carries a high level of autonomy to manage product training within current published client & company guidelines, as such; it requires the jobholder to have an enthusiastic approach, where a track record of high standards can be demonstrated. The jobholder must be independent enough to operate and take full responsibility for their territory and to meet the required performance and conduct levels, to all current published guidelines.
The Retail Performance Executive will have access to restricted and sensitive business information so the requirement for confidentiality on any matters, which could be deemed sensitive, is absolute.
The dynamic industry within which the jobholder shall work will mean that other duties and responsibilities not specified, will from time to time occur and that the job role itself will change and develop, the jobholder therefore must be prepared to accept a reasonable degree of change within the job role.