I am recruiting for a Payroll Manager to join a fantastic business based in Central Bristol on a 6 month fixed term contract. Working closely with the finance team this role will provide a really exciting opportunity to be heavily involved in the transition to an external payroll provider, while still managing the all round payroll cycle from end to end.
My client is a well known legal brand, with an office in Central Bristol.
Despite this being a contract role, my client is still keen to reward the hard work of the person who joins them, so they will spend time training you on their systems and helping you to develop your commercial as well as technical skills.
The main responsibilities for the Payroll Manager will include, but not be limited to;
- Operate the end to end payroll, including processing joiners, leavers, SSP, SMP, SPP & overtime.
- Administer auto enrolment and company pension processes.
- Support the existing project to outsource Payroll to an external supplier, and implement a new HR & Payroll system.
The ideal candidate for the role of Payroll Manager will demonstrate;
- A successful career in payroll, working with both in-house & outsourced providers.
- A strong technical background, experience of iTrent (or similar) would be highly beneficial, as well as strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- A solid understanding of both flexible benefits & salary sacrifice.
Our client will offer a competitive salary, dependent on the candidates experience and level of payroll or accountancy qualification.