Contract Manager - Contract Cleaning Bristol Area
Contract Manager – Contract Cleaning (Bristol Area)
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Contract Manager with contract cleaning experience to join their team. The company we are recruiting for is a rapidly expanding provider of professional support services across the UK, who are always early adopters to industry innovations and offer a highly structured training process.
Contract Manager – The Role
- Ensure the service delivery specification is implemented and adhered to.
- Regular client liaison: plan and implement a visitation programme to monitor standards and client satisfaction in all contracts, via the Quality Service Level Indicator/ECAT procedure.
- Ensure all client queries and complaints are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure the line manager is kept fully advised of any operational difficulties, especially those, which would jeopardise the retention of the contract.
- Recommend, as appropriate, improvements, staffing numbers and rates that are in the best interest of the business.
- To ensure that the financial performance of each contract is being controlled to the budgeted requirements.
- Maximise the level of business done within each contract by identifying additional opportunities for extension to the contract and/or additional work as well as facility services sales.
- Ensure required standards and specifications are established as quickly as possible for new contracts.
- To assist the sales team as and when required.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed
- Ensure adequate supplies are on site.
- Recruit, induct and train new staff.
- Monitor and review performance of staff, and effectively communicate the company’s required standards to staff.
- Resolve any disciplinary/ grievance matters in line with company policy Ensure the company’s health and safety policy and procedures are implemented and adhered to, including completion of Site Health and Safety Audits.
- Provide guidance, coaching and training to managers and supervisors.
- Ensure payroll information is completed accurately and available on time
- Order material requirements as per the company procedure
- Ensure Site Manuals are available on each contract and reviewed/updated on a regular basis.
Contract Manager – The Role
- Previous experience in a similar contract management role is essential
- Previous experience of supervising staff is essential
- A full clean driving license is essential
- Previous experience of recruiting staff is preferred
- Technical knowledge of cleaning methods and techniques
- Qualified to City and Guilds, BICS or associated cleaning/FM qualifications are preferred
- Able to complete documentation accurately
- Able to control costs against budget
- Experience of presenting effective proposals to clients and staff is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to plan and implement actions to resolve operational problems
- Able to build effective working relationships with clients and staff
- Able to ensure financial performance of contracts and maximise business
- Prioritise quality standards as a key issue