Social Media Manager
- Multi-Channel Retailer.
- Thriving eCommerce function.
- Social Media position with exposure to Affiliates.
A high-performing group of eCommerce brands with a broader multi-channel offering and a regular member of the IRUK Top 100 report. The Social Media Manager will take ownership of all these key brands with the goal of driving increased traffic to the eCommerce site, as well as promoting general brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the Senior eCommerce Manager to set the social media and affiliate strategy. Channels will include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest although using your own expertise to adopt new platforms will be important as the role develops. Managing each of these areas on a day to day basis, you’ll combine both best practices and current trends to build and convert a strong following and network on influencers and affiliates. With the importance of social media in this market, it’s a hugely exciting opportunity to develop and drive your own strategies and ultimately see the result of your actions on the business as a whole. You’ll also work closely with broader PR and Marketing teams to ensure campaigns match the voice of the brand and are consistent across the business.
An interesting aspect to the role will be managing two executives who you’ll be working closely with to build affiliate and influencer / blogger relationships alongside the more traditional social media tasks. While an understanding of both social media AND affiliates will be desirable it’s not a must, but will add an extra layer to your strategic input which is quite rare in social media roles of this nature.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong experience managing Social Media campaigns, ideally from an agency or fashion retailer brand.
- Broad knowledge across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
- A proven track record with paid campaigns and targeting.
- Experience or an interest in the fashion market would be a real plus.
- A combination of creative thinking and an analytical mindset.
A competitive salary of circa £30k, depending on experience. Some nice perks too, including 20% staff discount across multiple brands, pension and brilliant training for your professional development.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details.