Buying Administrator - buying assistant, assistant buyer
£19,000 - £22,000 + Benefits
Somerset - commutable from Bath, Trowbridge, Melksham
This is a terrific opportunity to join the highly successful and growing Oil & Gas team which is a global concern.
This is an extremely varied admin role in a fast paced environment so you'll need excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and resilience to see tasks through to the end. The role will also offer support to all Buyers and
Merchandisers within the Trade Buying Department so there's lots of opportunity to earn and progress.
The Oil & Gas team is responsible for driving sales across the World specifically targeting regions with a high
level of activity in the O&G sector. A relatively new team, the department is headed up by the International Business
Development Manager and supported by a growing global sales team based in the field and office based administration in both the UK & Dubai.
What we offer
* Competitive salary
* 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday
* 25 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Company Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Generous Staff Discount on Quality Clothing
* On-Site Free Parking
* Friendly Company Culture and Relaxed Working Environment
* Proven administration experience in a buying I sales environment.
* To have high level knowledge of word, excel and the ability to learn internal systems
* Possess excellent communication skills and be able to use all manners of communication to be able to get required outcome.
* Past experience of creating & maintaining a critical path.
* Past experience in a busy office
* Sourcing products from various suppliers.
* Previous involvement in project I tenders work.
* Experience of working with colleagues I customers I suppliers from other countries.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.